Wherever you are, we will try to help by giving advice
Commercial Roofing has been our family business for over 20 years in Norwalk, Connecticut. My 3 sons, Andre, Erik, and Sven, have been working with me since they were 12 years-old, during summer breaks from school.They are fully trained to prepare estimates and perform the services needed for installations, re-roofing, and repairing any commercial or residential flat roof.
*While they carry on the family business, I offer a flat roofing consultation service, via SmartPhone images and videos, of your roofing problems, for those who live outside of their service area. They currently serve Southern Connecticut in the areas of, Greenwich, Stamford, New Canaan, Wilton, Weston, Westport, Darien, Easton, Ridgefield, and Redding.
*Simply Send Images and Videos Via SmartPhone and…
- I will diagnose whether your roof needs to be repaired, re-roofed, or in need of a total replacement.
- If it needs to be repaired, I will provide a detailed cost estimate for materials, repair techniques, and labor.
- *If your roof needs to be re-roofed, I will SAVE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS by providing a cost estimate for the most cost effective roofing system, that will need little maintenance and have a life expectancy of about 35-40 years.
- If your roof needs a total replacement, I will SAVE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS by providing a cost estimate for the most cost effective roofing system, that will need little maintenance and have a life expectancy of about 35-40 years.
* Re-roofing: Most roofs do not require the stripping of an existing roof, which can add an additional expense for labor.
Simply Call and…
- Schedule an on-site inspection of your roofing problem(s).
- If your roof needs repairs, we will provide a detailed cost estimate.
- If your roof needs to be re-roofed or replaced, we will provide an estimate for the most cost-effective roofing system that will require little maintenance and have a life expectancy of 35-40 years.
- We will send estimates VIA EMAIL.
- Once you have ACCEPTED the estimate, your project will be scheduled.